By clicking Ticket sale settings when creating a new event or Add tickets for an event created before, you will be redirected to the ticket sale settings page.
Required to specify:
- ticket title, for example, “Participation in the seminar”
- Tickets can have several price categories, for example: “Participation in the seminar” or “VIP ticket”. You should click “+” to add the categories
- maximum number of places available
- price (visitors can buy tickets by card in case the price is indicated in rubles. Visitors can pay for the tickets using PayPal in case the price is indicated in dollars or euro)
- age limit
- link to the event (for example, ZOOM). The link can be omitted, in this case the visitor will receive an email that the organizer will contact him for further instructions. If you specify the link, the visitor will immediately receive an email with a link to the event.
- organizer's legal data to be indicated on the ticket
Customer support service by UserEcho